Clue: Cole who sang "The Christmas Song"
We have 1 answer for the clue Cole who sang "The Christmas Song". See the results below.
- Revolutionist Turner
- Basketball Hall-of-Famer Holman
- Turner of note
- ___ King Cole
- Slave Turner
- Antislavery leader Turner
- A Turner
- Slave leader Turner
- Styron's Turner
- Pendleton of "Northwest Passage"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - June 11, 2009
- New York Times - December 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Cole who sang "The Christmas Song" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!