Clue: Pendleton of "Northwest Passage"
We have 1 answer for the clue Pendleton of "Northwest Passage". See the results below.
- Revolutionist Turner
- Basketball Hall-of-Famer Holman
- Cole who sang "The Christmas Song"
- Turner of note
- ___ King Cole
- Slave Turner
- Antislavery leader Turner
- A Turner
- Slave leader Turner
- Styron's Turner
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 12, 2008
- New York Times - August 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Pendleton of "Northwest Passage" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!