Clue: Cole who was "King"
We have 2 answers for the clue Cole who was "King". See the results below.
- Revolutionist Turner
- Basketball Hall-of-Famer Holman
- Cole who sang "The Christmas Song"
- Turner of note
- ___ King Cole
- Slave Turner
- Antislavery leader Turner
- A Turner
- Slave leader Turner
- Styron's Turner
Last Seen In:
- Universal - February 09, 2010
- USA Today - February 07, 2007
- Washington Post - May 20, 2000
- New York Times - January 18, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Cole who was "King" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!