Clue: Coll. hoops competitions
We have 1 answer for the clue Coll. hoops competitions. See the results below.
- Boneheads, in British slang
- Pesky insects
- Little lice
- Immature parasites
- Tiny criticisms that are picked
- They may be picked
- Their parents are parasites
- Tiny complaints
- Hoops contests since '38
- Annual sports contests, for short
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 08, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Coll. hoops competitions that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!