Clue: Hoops contests since '38
We have 1 answer for the clue Hoops contests since '38. See the results below.
- Boneheads, in British slang
- Pesky insects
- Coll. hoops competitions
- Little lice
- Immature parasites
- Tiny criticisms that are picked
- They may be picked
- Their parents are parasites
- Tiny complaints
- Annual sports contests, for short
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 04, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Hoops contests since '38 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!