Clue: Cologne conjunction
We have 1 answer for the clue Cologne conjunction. See the results below.
- Hamburger link?
- Hamburger's connection
- German link
- ___ so weiter (et cetera): Ger.
- Lufthansa connection
- Frankfurter link?
- Düsseldorf connector
- Teutonic connector
- Sturm ___ Drang
- Frankfurter link
Last Seen In:
- Netword - November 08, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - September 26, 2014
- New York Times - July 20, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - March 09, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - February 16, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - October 09, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - December 10, 2010
- LA Times - September 04, 2010
- LA Times - March 09, 2008
- LA Times - January 11, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 27, 2005
- New York Times - February 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Cologne conjunction that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!