Clue: German link
We have 1 answer for the clue German link. See the results below.
- Hamburger link?
- Hamburger's connection
- ___ so weiter (et cetera): Ger.
- Lufthansa connection
- Frankfurter link?
- Düsseldorf connector
- Teutonic connector
- Sturm ___ Drang
- Cologne conjunction
- Frankfurter link
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 13, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 15, 2012
- New York Times - December 31, 2006
- New York Times - August 01, 1998
Found an answer for the clue German link that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!