Clue: Colonial leader?
We have 2 answers for the clue Colonial leader?. See the results below.
- Prefix with revisionist
- Opposite of paleo-
- Introduction to conservatism
- Modernist, for short
- Classical start
- Revivalist, informally
- Newcomer, briefly
- New beginning?
- Prefix with colonial
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 31, 2012
- LA Times - May 21, 2011
- USA Today - February 01, 2008
- Washington Post - October 16, 2007
- New York Times - October 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Colonial leader? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!