Clue: Colonial territory now reunited with China
We have 1 answer for the clue Colonial territory now reunited with China. See the results below.
- Port near Hong Kong
- Former Portuguese colony
- 1952 Mitchum noir classic
- Portuguese colony until 1999
- Former Portuguese territory in 39-Down
- Region across an estuary from Hong Kong
- Portuguese territory
- Former Portuguese territory
- Southeast China peninsula
- Place with a Portuguese-Chinese mix of cultures
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Colonial territory now reunited with China that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!