Clue: Columbia Pictures founder
We have 1 answer for the clue Columbia Pictures founder. See the results below.
- Joseph McCarthy aide Roy
- Lawyer Roy
- "It Happened One Night" producer
- Columbia Pictures co-founder Harry
- Attorney Roy
- Jazzman Al
- "Angels in America" figure
- Columbia Pictures co-founder
- Roy portrayed in "Angels in America"
- Harry who co-founded Columbia Pictures
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 10, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Columbia Pictures founder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!