Clue: Common quotation attribution: Abbr.
We have 1 answer for the clue Common quotation attribution: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Oft-quoted auth.
- Big section of Bartlett's: Abbr.
- Most-quoted author in the O.E.D.: Abbr.
- Major source for 47 Across: Abbr.
- "Hamlet" author (abbr.)
- Common authorial attribution (abbr.)
- Source of the phrases "cakes and ale" and "milk of human kindness": Abbr.
- Often-seen abbr. in English drama
- Common English lit subj.
- Bard of Avon
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 10, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Common quotation attribution: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!