SHAK is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 11 times.
- Common quotation attribution: Abbr.
- Oft-quoted auth.
- Big section of Bartlett's: Abbr.
- Most-quoted author in the O.E.D.: Abbr.
- Major source for 47 Across: Abbr.
- "Hamlet" author (abbr.)
- Common authorial attribution (abbr.)
- Source of the phrases "cakes and ale" and "milk of human kindness": Abbr.
- Often-seen abbr. in English drama
- Common English lit subj.
- Bard of Avon
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 21, 2015
- LA Times - September 14, 2014
- New York Times - May 10, 2014
- I Swear Crossword - June 07, 2013
- Washington Post - May 31, 2013
- Netword - November 10, 2012
- New York Times - November 20, 2011
- New York Times - August 26, 2010
- LA Times - November 10, 2007
- New York Times - January 10, 1997
Seen a clue for the answer shak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!