Clue: Comparable to a fiddle
We have 2 answers for the clue Comparable to a fiddle. See the results below.
- Comparatively healthy
- ___ as a fiddle
- In comparable shape
- Comparable to a fiddle?
- Equally buff
- In equally good shape
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 21, 2012
- LA Times - November 19, 2011
- New York Times - November 26, 2009
- New York Times - August 12, 2007
- LA Times - February 23, 2007
- New York Times - May 31, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Comparable to a fiddle that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!