Clue: Coolidge nickname
We have 2 answers for the clue Coolidge nickname. See the results below.
- Political commentator ___ Thomas
- Baseball's Ripken
- 1920's White House nickname
- Southern ___
- The Lone Eagle's monogram
- Hall-of-Famer Hubbard
- ___ Tech
- Old White House nickname
- Aron's twin in "East of Eden"
- Ripken of the Orioles
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 06, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 16, 2015
- Netword - July 17, 2007
- Washington Post - May 12, 2005
- Netword - January 03, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Coolidge nickname that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!