Clue: Copperfield's bride
We have 1 answer for the clue Copperfield's bride. See the results below.
- Dumb ___ (scatterbrain)
- ___ Maar (Picasso subject)
- ___ Maar (Picasso mistress and subject)
- Mrs. David Copperfield
- Destructive 1964 Florida hurricane
- The first Mrs. Copperfield
- "Dumb" girl of old comics
- "Dumb ___" ("Blondie" forerunner)
- David Copperfield's first wife
- "Dumb" girl of comicdom
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 23, 2003
- New York Times - November 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Copperfield's bride that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!