Clue: David Copperfield's first wife
We have 1 answer for the clue David Copperfield's first wife. See the results below.
- Dumb ___ (scatterbrain)
- ___ Maar (Picasso subject)
- ___ Maar (Picasso mistress and subject)
- Mrs. David Copperfield
- Destructive 1964 Florida hurricane
- The first Mrs. Copperfield
- "Dumb" girl of old comics
- "Dumb ___" ("Blondie" forerunner)
- "Dumb" girl of comicdom
- Copperfield's bride
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue David Copperfield's first wife that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!