Clue: Cop's hangout
We have 1 answer for the clue Cop's hangout. See the results below.
- Traffic stopper?
- Where zippers may get caught
- Ticket locale
- Hidden-radar road section
- Where you might see a cop aim a gun
- Trooper ploy
- *Leadfoot's downfall
- Ticket window?
- Where a cop might take aim at you
- Place to get tickets
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Cop's hangout that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!