SPEEDTRAP is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 16 times.
- Traffic stopper?
- Where zippers may get caught
- Cop's hangout
- Ticket locale
- Hidden-radar road section
- Where you might see a cop aim a gun
- Trooper ploy
- *Leadfoot's downfall
- Ticket window?
- Where a cop might take aim at you
- Place to get tickets
- Highway danger
- State trooper's ploy
- Where many tickets are distributed
- Highway hazard
- Concern for one in the fast lane?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 22, 2016
- Universal - April 02, 2015
- New York Times - June 22, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 23, 2013
- Universal - October 18, 2011
- Washington Post - September 12, 2010
- New York Times - August 29, 2010
- LA Times - January 09, 2010
- New York Times - January 19, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 17, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 26, 2006
- Netword - January 07, 2006
- Netword - January 07, 2005
- New York Times - July 20, 2003
- Washington Post - September 14, 2002
- New York Times - July 14, 2001
- New York Times - May 06, 2000
Seen a clue for the answer speedtrap that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!