We have 4 answers for the clue Cords. See the results below.
- One-third of a three-piece suit
- Hot __ (short shorts)
- Huffs and puffs
- Jeans and khakis
- Gasps for air
- Wear the __ (be the boss at home)
- Old-fashioned symbol of authority
- Seat cover?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 07, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 04, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 12, 2006
- New York Times - January 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cords that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!