Clue: Huffs and puffs
We have 5 answers for the clue Huffs and puffs. See the results below.
- One-third of a three-piece suit
- Hot __ (short shorts)
- Jeans and khakis
- Gasps for air
- Wear the __ (be the boss at home)
- Old-fashioned symbol of authority
- Seat cover?
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 18, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 25, 2009
- Washington Post - December 21, 2005
- Washington Post - November 13, 2005
- Washington Post - September 14, 2005
- Washington Post - April 04, 2005
- New York Times - July 07, 2004
- Washington Post - October 09, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Huffs and puffs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!