Clue: Corrida charger
We have 2 answers for the clue Corrida charger. See the results below.
- Corrida cynosure
- Banderillero's target
- The losing combatant, usually
- Target of los banderilleros
- One heading to the cape?
- Corrida sight
- Part of Orange County, Calif.
- Matador charger
- Combatant in una arena
- What a picador pokes
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 13, 2016
- Washington Post - February 05, 2011
- Washington Post - July 10, 2010
- New York Times - November 23, 2009
- LA Times - November 11, 2009
- LA Times - September 11, 2007
- New York Times - February 25, 2007
- LA Times - June 02, 2006
- USA Today - February 11, 2005
- New York Times - January 04, 2005
- New York Times - January 02, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Corrida charger that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!