Clue: One heading to the cape?
We have 2 answers for the clue One heading to the cape?. See the results below.
- Corrida cynosure
- Banderillero's target
- The losing combatant, usually
- Target of los banderilleros
- Corrida sight
- Part of Orange County, Calif.
- Corrida charger
- Matador charger
- Combatant in una arena
- What a picador pokes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 27, 2014
- New York Times - April 19, 2002
Found an answer for the clue One heading to the cape? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!