Clue: Counterpart of "abu"
We have 1 answer for the clue Counterpart of "abu". See the results below.
- Part of a Mideast name
- ___ Saud (former Mideast leader)
- Relative of "Mac-"
- Son of, in Arabic names
- Arabic name preceder
- Arab name part
- Former Saudi king ___ Saud
- ___ Saud (former Saudi king)
- "Son of," in Arabic names
- ___ Saud (Saudi Arabia's founder)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 22, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Counterpart of "abu" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!