Clue: Country singer Black
We have 3 answers for the clue Country singer Black. See the results below.
- First name in westerns
- Singer Black
- Dallas Cowboys founder Murchison
- Grammy-winner Black
- Black who sang "Killin' Time"
- Black of country
- Dirty Harry portrayer
- Eastwood of film fame
- Black of country music
- "Flags of Our Fathers" director Eastwood
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 05, 2012
- New York Times - January 11, 2009
- Washington Post - August 06, 2007
- New York Times - December 05, 2004
- Washington Post - February 02, 2001
- New York Times - January 05, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Country singer Black that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!