Clue: Singer Black
We have 1 answer for the clue Singer Black. See the results below.
- Country singer Black
- First name in westerns
- Dallas Cowboys founder Murchison
- Grammy-winner Black
- Black who sang "Killin' Time"
- Black of country
- Dirty Harry portrayer
- Eastwood of film fame
- Black of country music
- "Flags of Our Fathers" director Eastwood
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 31, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 09, 2009
- USA Today - October 02, 2003
- New York Times - May 25, 2001
- New York Times - July 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Singer Black that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!