Clue: Country singer Gibbs
We have 1 answer for the clue Country singer Gibbs. See the results below.
- Gibbs of country music
- Country music singer Gibbs
- ___ Clark who sang "Poor, Poor Pitiful Me"
- Clark who sang "Poor, Poor Pitiful Me"
- "Somebody's Knockin'" singer ___ Gibbs
- "Poor Poor Pitiful Me" singer Clark
- Country singer Clark
- Schiavo in a noted 2005 feeding-tube case
- Clark of country music
- Clark or Gibbs of country
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 19, 2013
- LA Times - November 29, 2011
- LA Times - August 10, 2010
- New York Times - September 27, 2009
- LA Times - January 29, 2007
- LA Times - November 15, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Country singer Gibbs that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!