Clue: Gibbs of country music
We have 1 answer for the clue Gibbs of country music. See the results below.
- Country music singer Gibbs
- ___ Clark who sang "Poor, Poor Pitiful Me"
- Clark who sang "Poor, Poor Pitiful Me"
- "Somebody's Knockin'" singer ___ Gibbs
- "Poor Poor Pitiful Me" singer Clark
- Country singer Clark
- Country singer Gibbs
- Schiavo in a noted 2005 feeding-tube case
- Clark of country music
- Clark or Gibbs of country
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 18, 2009
- LA Times - November 24, 2006
- New York Times - October 14, 2003
- New York Times - December 24, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Gibbs of country music that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!