Clue: Country singer Tubb
We have 1 answer for the clue Country singer Tubb. See the results below.
- Tubb, "The Texas Troubadour"
- English poet Dowson
- Cyclotron inventor ___ Lawrence
- Conductor Ansermet
- Mr. Hemingway
- Writer Hemingway
- ___ Lawrence, inventor of the cyclotron
- Frank's partner in the comics
- ___ J. Gaines, who wrote "The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman"
- One of the Gallo brothers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 08, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Country singer Tubb that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!