Clue: Tubb, "The Texas Troubadour"
We have 1 answer for the clue Tubb, "The Texas Troubadour". See the results below.
- English poet Dowson
- Cyclotron inventor ___ Lawrence
- Country singer Tubb
- Conductor Ansermet
- Mr. Hemingway
- Writer Hemingway
- ___ Lawrence, inventor of the cyclotron
- Frank's partner in the comics
- ___ J. Gaines, who wrote "The Autobiography of Miss Jane Pittman"
- One of the Gallo brothers
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 01, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Tubb, "The Texas Troubadour" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!