Clue: Country with Sherpas
We have 1 answer for the clue Country with Sherpas. See the results below.
- Himalayan kingdom
- Only U.N. member whose flag is not rectangular
- Buddha's birthplace
- Where the Gurkha reigned
- Gurkha's home
- Where Everest is
- Sherpa's home
- "Raiders of the Lost Ark" locale
- Land with half of Mount Everest
- Mt. Everest locale
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - June 29, 2012
- New York Times - October 25, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Country with Sherpas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!