Clue: Court battle?
We have 2 answers for the clue Court battle?. See the results below.
- Where to get fast service?
- With 44-Down, court query
- Open activity
- It has its faults
- With 16-Across, a sporting offer
- Where to find aces and deuces
- Court contest
- With 47-Down, title for this puzzle
- See 57-Down
- Game unsuccessfully banned by Louis IV
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - February 18, 2011
- New York Times - January 30, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Court battle? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!