Clue: Open activity
We have 1 answer for the clue Open activity. See the results below.
- Where to get fast service?
- With 44-Down, court query
- It has its faults
- With 16-Across, a sporting offer
- Court battle?
- Where to find aces and deuces
- Court contest
- With 47-Down, title for this puzzle
- See 57-Down
- Game unsuccessfully banned by Louis IV
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Open activity that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!