Clue: Court-martial candidate
We have 2 answers for the clue Court-martial candidate. See the results below.
- One who abandons the cause
- One who leaves the army without leave
- Military runaway
- Military no-show
- One that's left
- One on the run
- One who abandons his mates
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 08, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - October 01, 2006
- New York Times - April 21, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Court-martial candidate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!