Clue: Court-ordered exam, perhaps
We have 1 answer for the clue Court-ordered exam, perhaps. See the results below.
- Crime lab job
- This may prove one's innocence
- It may prove paternity
- Lab assignment, maybe
- Identifier of the real you
- Suspect eliminator, often
- Procedure in a paternity suit
- It may provide proof of paternity
- Crime lab procedure
- Source of exonerating evidence, at times
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Court-ordered exam, perhaps that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!