Clue: Crime lab job
We have 1 answer for the clue Crime lab job. See the results below.
- This may prove one's innocence
- Court-ordered exam, perhaps
- It may prove paternity
- Lab assignment, maybe
- Identifier of the real you
- Suspect eliminator, often
- Procedure in a paternity suit
- It may provide proof of paternity
- Crime lab procedure
- Source of exonerating evidence, at times
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 31, 2007
- New York Times - December 09, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Crime lab job that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!