Clue: Court ruling?
We have 2 answers for the clue Court ruling?. See the results below.
- Tennis call
- Spill, as blood
- Serve to be re-served
- Not the best service
- What may be followed by improved service?
- With 89-Down, a casino cry
- Court decision
- Badminton call
- Book end?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 28, 2012
- Universal - July 19, 2011
- New York Times - November 11, 2007
- Washington Post - October 30, 2004
- New York Times - October 24, 2001
- New York Times - August 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Court ruling? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!