Clue: Courtroom fig.
We have 3 answers for the clue Courtroom fig.. See the results below.
- Second in court?: Abbr.
- Role on many "L & O" episodes
- Court figure: Abbr.
- #2 in a prosecutor's office: Abbr.
- Prosecutorial staff member: Abbr.
- "Law & Order" fig.
- Member of the prosecutor's office: Abbr.
- Courtroom figure
- #2 in a prosecutor's off.
- #2 in a prosecutor's office
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - July 12, 2015
- New York Times - April 09, 2013
- LA Times - August 14, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 04, 2010
- New York Sun - August 12, 2008
- New York Times - June 27, 2007
- New York Times - July 27, 2004
- Washington Post - February 01, 2004
- Washington Post - February 08, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Courtroom fig. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!