Clue: Courtroom figs.
We have 4 answers for the clue Courtroom figs.. See the results below.
- Case workers: Abbr.
- Firm parts: Abbr.
- Some partners: Abbr.
- Lawyers: Abbr.
- Some advisers: Abbr.
- Bar tenders?: Abbr.
- Law men (abbr.)
- Justice Dept. employees
- They've passed the bar: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 01, 2018
- LA Times - November 05, 2017
- USA Today - March 07, 2017
- Washington Post - June 15, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - May 12, 2013
- Netword - December 16, 2012
- Netword - October 14, 2012
- Washington Post - February 18, 2011
- Netword - May 23, 2010
- LA Times - October 05, 2009
- USA Today - May 01, 2007
- LA Times - July 30, 2005
- New York Times - April 07, 2005
- New York Times - May 04, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Courtroom figs. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!