ADAS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 23 times.
- Nabokov heroine and others
- "Bleak House" girl and others
- Actress Rehan and others
- County seats in Minnesota and Oklahoma
- Roles in "The Piano" and "Tobacco Road"
- Architecture critic Huxtable and others
- Computer pioneer Lovelace and others
- Some prosecutors: Abbr.
- "Il libro di Mara" poet Negri and namesakes
- The Countess of Lovelace and others
- Some prosecutors, briefly
- "Law & Order" figures: Abbr.
- Nabokov heroine and namesakes
- Huxtable, Lovelace and Rehan
- Entry-level legal jobs: Abbr.
- Some govt. lawyers
- Rehan and Huxtable
- Defense lawyers' adversaries, for short
- Prosecutorial aides: Abbr.
- Some govt. prosecutors
- Some prosecutors, for short
- Court figs.
- Ones helping a public prosecutor, for short
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 11, 2017
- LA Times - September 07, 2016
- New York Times - April 26, 2016
- LA Times - December 13, 2015
- LA Times - November 05, 2015
- New York Times - March 21, 2015
- LA Times - June 26, 2014
- Netword - December 23, 2012
- LA Times - February 29, 2012
- Universal - October 09, 2011
- LA Times - August 17, 2011
- LA Times - June 10, 2011
- LA Times - June 04, 2010
- USA Today - November 18, 2009
- New York Times - September 04, 2009
- Universal - October 25, 2008
- LA Times - December 18, 2007
- LA Times - April 12, 2007
- New York Times - January 07, 2007
- New York Sun - June 08, 2005
Seen a clue for the answer adas that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!