Clue: Cousin of a contrabass
We have 1 answer for the clue Cousin of a contrabass. See the results below.
- Walter Trampler's instrument
- Solo in Berlioz's "Harold in Italy"
- It's tucked under the chin
- Quartet member
- String quartet member
- Cousin of a cello
- Kind of concerto
- Solo part in Benjamin Britten's "Lachrymae"
- String section member
- Orchestra seat
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 20, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Cousin of a contrabass that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!