Clue: Coveted statue
We have 1 answer for the clue Coveted statue. See the results below.
- Hollywood statue
- Award for "Braveheart"
- March honor
- Grouchy Muppet
- Cousin of a Golden Globe
- Pianist Levant
- Gold statue
- 1996 award for "The English Patient"
- Baseball Hall-of-Famer Charleston
- Reason for a spring ceremony
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 10, 2016
- USA Today - July 02, 2007
- Washington Post - March 08, 2006
- New York Times - December 02, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Coveted statue that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!