We have 7 answers for the clue Cow. See the results below.
- Schoolyard menace
- Type of pulpit
- Habitual intimidator
- Big man on campus?
- 98-lb. weakling's foe
- Persecute by threat
- Cowing sort
- One who might steal a classmate's lunch money
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 05, 2016
- LA Times - June 05, 2013
- New York Times - December 03, 2011
- Netword - July 23, 2011
- Netword - October 16, 2010
- New York Times - August 29, 2009
- New York Times - June 28, 2009
- New York Times - July 27, 2007
- Netword - July 20, 2007
- New York Times - June 13, 2004
- New York Times - April 16, 1999
- New York Times - August 28, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!