BULLY is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- Schoolyard menace
- Type of pulpit
- Habitual intimidator
- Big man on campus?
- 98-lb. weakling's foe
- Persecute by threat
- Cowing sort
- One who might steal a classmate's lunch money
- Schoolyard tyrant
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 16, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 03, 2015
- New York Times - December 01, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 30, 2012
- Universal - July 13, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 10, 2009
- Netword - September 07, 2007
- Netword - September 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 10, 2006
- New York Times - August 28, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer bully that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!