Clue: C.P.R. givers
We have 2 answers for the clue C.P.R. givers. See the results below.
- "Chicago Hope" extras, familiarly
- CPR pros
- Ambulance personnel, for short
- Ambulance staffers: Abbr.
- 911 responders
- People who do chest-thumping, for short
- Stretcher carriers, briefly
- Life-saving team
- Ambulance grp.
- CPR administrators
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - January 02, 2009
- Washington Post - December 18, 2008
- Washington Post - March 22, 2007
- Washington Post - November 28, 2003
- New York Times - February 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue C.P.R. givers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!