Clue: Life-saving team
We have 1 answer for the clue Life-saving team. See the results below.
- "Chicago Hope" extras, familiarly
- CPR pros
- Ambulance personnel, for short
- Ambulance staffers: Abbr.
- C.P.R. givers
- 911 responders
- People who do chest-thumping, for short
- Stretcher carriers, briefly
- Ambulance grp.
- CPR administrators
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 12, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Life-saving team that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!