We have 3 answers for the clue Crescent. See the results below.
- Crescent-shaped figure
- Moon over my ami?
- Debussy's "Clair de ___"
- Debussy's "Clair de __"
- Sphere segment
- "Clair de ___"
- Moon over Montmartre
- Marseilles moon
- Étoiles' neighbor
- Millet's moon
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 20, 2015
- New York Times - January 23, 2014
- LA Times - July 03, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 27, 2009
- New York Sun - February 21, 2008
- New York Times - October 06, 2006
- New York Times - December 27, 2000
- New York Times - December 19, 1998
- New York Times - September 12, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Crescent that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!