MENISCUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 6 times.
- Lens with a crescent-shaped section
- Crescent-shaped section of a lens
- Concavo-convex lens
- Crescent-shaped part of a lens
- Full-glass phenomenon
Last Seen In:
- Post Puzzler - December 12, 2010
- New York Times - September 07, 2007
- New York Times - October 06, 2006
- Washington Post - January 05, 2005
- New York Times - September 21, 2003
- New York Times - June 12, 1998
Seen a clue for the answer meniscus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!