Clue: Cretan peak
We have 2 answers for the clue Cretan peak. See the results below.
- Lupino of film
- Neighbor of Wyo.
- Gilbert and Sullivan princess
- Ancient mount now called Psiloriti
- Eddie Cantor sweetheart
- Gilbert & Sullivan princess
- Sweet-as-apple-cider girl
- Humphrey's "High Sierra" co-star
- Rhoda's TV mom
- Rhoda's mom
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 22, 2013
- Washington Post - September 01, 2012
- Washington Post - July 25, 2010
- New York Sun - April 03, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 09, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 14, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 21, 2004
- New York Times - August 21, 2002
- New York Times - March 25, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Cretan peak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!