Clue: Criminals, in cop lingo
We have 1 answer for the clue Criminals, in cop lingo. See the results below.
- Police blotter types
- Cops collar them
- They may be collared
- Figures in detective fiction
- Station house figures
- Those "walking" through the answers to the starred clues
- Criminals, in the station house
- Offenders, in copspeak
- Whom cops catch
- Felonious figures, for short
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 21, 2013
- Washington Post - December 16, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Criminals, in cop lingo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!