Clue: Station house figures
We have 1 answer for the clue Station house figures. See the results below.
- Police blotter types
- Cops collar them
- They may be collared
- Figures in detective fiction
- Those "walking" through the answers to the starred clues
- Criminals, in the station house
- Criminals, in cop lingo
- Offenders, in copspeak
- Whom cops catch
- Felonious figures, for short
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 23, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Station house figures that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!